The dehumidification of the air consists in the reduction of the quantity of steam present in it through a suitable method.Moisture can be removed from the air directly by lowering the temperature below the dew point with which the water condenses. This method is therefore called condensation. This phenomenon can be observed, when we remove a bottle of a cooled beverage from the refrigerator, it is quickly covered with drops of water. This is related to the drop in air temperature around the bottle below the dew point. This method is applied in dehumidifiers equipped with the cooling system.
Dehumidification with hygroscopic substances is carried out with an absorption method. It is commonly used in the form of containers filled with crystals or absorbent beads, such as, for example, in computer bodies and in packaging for products sensitive to humidity. For avfuktning stockholm you can have the best support.
in practice the following methods are used:
Heating and ventilation
- It is the most common method, but it is not very effective and not cheap.
- Condensation dehumidificationcauses the vapor to be condensed in the air. This method is more effective and cheaperthan that by means of heating and ventilation.
Absorption dehumidification (absorption)
- Removes moisture from the air by absorbing it. This method is the most effective.
Depending on the method of operation, two types of dehumidification are highlighted:
- closed circuit dehumidification
- there is no exchange of the dehumidified air with the outside air,
- for example, the dehumidification of rooms with the condensation dehumidifier.
Open circuit dehumidification
- there is the partial or total exchange of the dehumidified air with the outside air,
- usually used in air conditioning systems.
Dew point:Tshe temperature at which the vapor in the air condenses. If the air is 100% saturated, it is not able to absorb a greater quantity of humidity, therefore lowering the temperature will lead to the condensation of water on the surfaces, of which the temperature is similar to that which leads to saturation by 100%.
Steam condensation:The process of passing the vapor present in the air from the gaseous to the liquid (condensation) or solid (freezing, sublimation) state.
- Hygroscopic substance can be a solution of calcium chloride and magnesium chloride, lithium chloride, silica, potassium chloride, aluminum, calcium chloride, lithium chloride salts and bromide.
- When there is water on the walls, the plaster begins to degrade, condensation, mold and various stains are formed, the presence of salts and many other phenomena to be remedied in a very short period of time, to limit the damage to the building composition and to the health of those who live there, so the question often arises of how to remove moisture from the walls.
- Intervenes effectively on these problems concerning rising or condensing humidity, with cutting- edge and innovative technologies . Let’s talk about the electrophysical dehumidification of the walls.
Home humidity remedies and electrophysical dehumidification
A masonry affected by rising damp can be recognized by the presence of mold, saline efflorescence, detachment of the plaster and this phenomenon is present above all in old buildings where the foundations have never been waterproofed or have been made accomplished but not in a workmanlike manner.